1. Project Name: Seawater Swimming Hall
2. Main Contents and Investment Scale of Project: The project covers 16,000 m2 with the building area of 14,000 m2, and the investment amount is estimated to be 150 million RMB Yuan. A seawater swimming hall and other service facilities will be constructed primarily with outdoor parking lot and green belt. The water in the pool comes from the sea after three-time cycle disposal system including filtration, heating and sterilization.
3. Necessity of Construction: Fulfill tour facilities and improve tour service functions.
4. Economic Benefit Analysis and Market Prospect Estimate: The annual tourist reception capacity could reach 800,000 persons/year, while the local consumption capacity could reach 100,000 to 150,000 persons/year. The annual sale volume will be 20~30 million RMB Yuan.
5. Form of Investment: Wholly-funded Proprietorship
6. Geographic Position, Transportation and Communication: The project is located on the bathing beach in Changxing Island Tourism Zone. It is planned to build a comprehensive four-season seawater swimming hall, which is the biggest in northeast China and integrates swimming, restaurant and entertainment. Traffic in the zone is efficient, while the communication facilities are very consummate.
7. Investment Condition Provided by Both parties and the Ratio of Investments: Government provides resource conditions and matching conditions.
8. Techniques and Equipments Planned to Be Introduced: Capital and equipments.
9. Previous Working Situation of Project: Previous planning work has been completed.
10. Construction Period and Payback Period of Investment of Project: 1.5-year construction period and 8-year payback period of investment (including construction period).
1. Name: Business Promotion Bureau of Dalian Changxing Island Harbor Industry Zone
2. Address: Dalian Changxing Island Harbor Industry Zone
3. Code: 116317
4. Contact: Li Huimin, Yin Changzhang
5. Phone: 0411-85282218, 85281627, 85280054
6. Fax: 0411-85281155
7. E_mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com