1．Project Name: 280 Million Grains/Year of Wild Almond Oil Hepolipidemic Soft Capsulate
2. Main Contents and Investment Scale: The total investment is 28 million RMB Yuan in which the fixed assets investment is 23 million RMB Yuan.
3. Necessity of Construction: The wild almond contains 40%-44.8% grease in which the content of unsaturated fatty acid is 96%, while that of linoleic acid and oleic acid is 95%. Linoleic acid and oleic acid are effective in reducing the content of cholesterol in blood plasma, decreasing the sedimentation of cholesterol on blood vessel wall, preventing thrombosis and expanding blood vessel, etc. The wild almond forest in the west region of Liaoning Province covers 200,000 hectares of which the wild almond forest in Jianchang County covers over 50,000 hectares with the annual output of 3,000 tons. Raw materials are sufficient for the production of wild almond oil hepolipidemic soft capsulate, and the market space is very big.
4. Economic Benefit Analysis and Market Prospect Estimate: The annual sales amount is 84 million RMB Yuan with the profit after tax is 9.92 million RMB Yuan. The earning power of real assets is 25%, while the investment return tax rate is 52.1%.
5. Form of Investment: Joint venture, coorperation
6. Geographic Position, Transportation and Communication: The project is located in Huludao North Harbor Industry Zone that has efficient traffic and consummate communication facilities.
7. Investment Condition Provided by Both parties and Ratio of Investments: Provide resource conditions and matching conditions.
8. Techniques and Equipments Planned to Be Introduced: Capital and equipments.
9. Previous Working Situation of Project: Previous planning work has been completed.
10. Construction Period and Payback Period of Investment of Project: The payback period of investment is 3.82 years.
Name: Management Committee of Huludao North Harbor Industry Zone
Address: Longcheng Road, Longgang District, Huludao City, Liaoning Province
Contact: Wu Qiang, Li Bing
Phone: 0429-2078888, 2078038
Fax: 0429-2079022, 2078827
E_mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Zhongyin114@hotmail.com